stop worrying about your archive. With Archives-Conseil you get:
At Archives-Conseil we think it is important that we fully support you as a customer from start to finish. We therefore guide you through every step of the archiving process. This way you know what is about to happen and you won't be faced with any surprises. The process of archiving documents at Archives-Conseil goes as follows:
1. Delivery of the required containers: We deliver the containers in which the documents can be transported from your office to our storage location.
2. Sorting and classifying: We sort and classify all your documents in a logical way so that everything can be found quickly and easily.
3. Inventory: We make an inventory of all documents delivered. That way you quickly know which documents are in the archive.
4. Placing on pallets: We place the archive or documents on pallets for efficient transport.
5. Transport: We transport your archive from your office to our storage space and do this with the greatest care.
6. Storage: Your archive and documents are carefully stored in our own secure storage areas.
7. Management of the consultations: If your archive is to be consulted, we will also manage these consultations and we will keep everything up-to-date.
8. Destruction: If required, we are also responsible for the destruction of your archive or personal documents.
At Archives-Conseil we have the necessary infrastructure to be able to offer you a customised service. We have:
Flexibility is something we think is important. We offer our service whenever you want. It is possible that your employees will be responsible for part of the work, for example packing the documents in boxes, and that we will continue to take on the work for you and your company.
Moreover, if you carry out the first steps of archiving yourself, we offer you free advice and direct assistance with the start-up.
Our small but professional and specialised team reduces the total cost for you. This is of course advantageous for you and your company.Moreover, we assure you:
Your archives entrusted to a real specialist